Kingdom Hearts Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Oblivion

A Kingdom Hearts rpg.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character: Melinda Itato

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Melinda Itato

Melinda Itato

Character: Melinda Itato Empty
PostSubject: Character: Melinda Itato   Character: Melinda Itato Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:48 pm

N a m e: Melinda Itato

M e a n i n g: Nothing in Particular

A g e: 17

D a t e - o f - B i r t h: NA

A l i g n m e n t: The Highest Bidder

APPEARANCE: A loose cannon, black haired, brass knuckled fighter. She usually wears a common T-Shirt along with black jean shorts.

L i k e s
Battle, Yo-Yos, and Card Playing

D i s l i k e s
Cheap Customers

F e a r s
Fire, Scissors, and red roses

P e r s o n a l i t y
Rash, un-decisive, brutal. A hunter of people with a cold blood heart. Murders without even blinking, will cut you down to your size.

REFERENCE QUESTIONS
Who are your parents? Unknown
Who raised you? Orphanage
What was your childhood like? Left an orphanage at age 14, looking for adventure.
Did anything traumatic happen? Planet was destroyed by heartless, only survivor so far.
What led you to join this side? The want of expensive items and expensive tastes.
What does your current life normally consist of (ie, your usual routine) Wake up, Kick some ass, Watch TV. Kick some more ass.

W e a p o n s
A vast arsenal of guns, including Desert Eagles, Scorpion Rocket launches, and many different king of sub machine guns. Also a pair os sai which is on her at all times. Trained in the art of wushu weaponry, she is a fierce shot along with a deadly hand to hand combat fighter, a pair of brass knuckles is always in one of her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Xandek
Admin
Xandek

PostSubject: Re: Character: Melinda Itato   Character: Melinda Itato Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:41 pm

hmm its good but wheres the biography?
Back to top Go down
Melinda Itato

Melinda Itato

PostSubject: Re: Character: Melinda Itato   Character: Melinda Itato Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:50 pm

yeah, got too lazy to do it, want me to do it now?
Back to top Go down
Xandek
Admin
Xandek

PostSubject: Re: Character: Melinda Itato   Character: Melinda Itato Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:51 pm

it would be nice if you did lol
Back to top Go down
Melinda Itato

Melinda Itato

PostSubject: Re: Character: Melinda Itato   Character: Melinda Itato Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:53 pm

Biograpgy:

Left at an adoption agency since an extremely young age, Melinda had no memory of her parents. All of her knowledge that she gained, was by the nomad's that lived in the poor house next to the Church she lived in. She learned about the trade routes, and how a bounty system works on her planet.. She also learned, the more famous, the more money you charge, the more powerful you charge even greater. Her newest client, was a person named Xandex. Not knowing who he was, or what he did, he promised her that if she helped him, her wildest dream could come true. Intrigued by this offer, she accepted. Her assignment was to stay by his side at all times, and to attack at his whim.
Back to top Go down
Xandek
Admin
Xandek

PostSubject: Re: Character: Melinda Itato   Character: Melinda Itato Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:18 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character: Melinda Itato   Character: Melinda Itato Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character: Melinda Itato
Page 1 of 1