Kingdom Hearts Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Oblivion

A Kingdom Hearts rpg.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out of Curiosity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Light

Light

Out of Curiosity Empty
PostSubject: Out of Curiosity   Out of Curiosity Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:35 pm

Xorax approaches Xehanort with a blank face. He pulls his keyblade off his back and summons his other one. "Master Xehanort, why did the keyblade choose me no, us. Is it because we were strong hearted? Or is it something far more complex. Is it because an accident or was it our destiny. Is there even a purpose to us weiding it?" Xorax's face saddens. "Also, do you know anything about my mother?"
Back to top Go down
Master Xehanort
Admin
Master Xehanort

Out of Curiosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Curiosity   Out of Curiosity Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:57 am

Master Xehanort had an emotionless face on as he stared into the sky "We held keyblades because we were chosen. Those who have pure hearts and the desire to change things back to normal are chosen keybladers. There are those who were close to keybladers which were able to also wield keyblades. As for you'r mother, you hardly told me anything about her. You were only interested in protecting her when we met. I only know as much as what I have told you." He then looked at Xorax with the same emotionless face.
Back to top Go down
https://khorpg.rpg-board.net
Light

Light

Out of Curiosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Curiosity   Out of Curiosity Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:11 pm

Xoraax frowned. "I see." Xorax walked to a wall and slid down as he sat on the floor. "Also, after we absorb the power of kingdom hearts.. what then?" Xorax flipped his hood down to reveal his brown hair and sad face.
Back to top Go down
Master Xehanort
Admin
Master Xehanort

Out of Curiosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Curiosity   Out of Curiosity Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:31 am

Master Xehanort looked through the glass wall into the city. He then looked at Xorax "We will be gods. Everything would be lost as the galaxy is ruled by the Unbirth. As for you'r mother, dont worry about her. Like I said, when she is in trouble, you go to her and help her. Then you come back." Master Xehanort walked infront of Xorax and looked at him with a blank face. "Lets go. We are going to our mainbase." He began walking towards a wall in the room as a Corridor of Darkness began to form at the wall. He turned around and looked at Xorax with an emotionless face.
Back to top Go down
https://khorpg.rpg-board.net
Light

Light

Out of Curiosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Curiosity   Out of Curiosity Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:11 am

Xorax walked behind Master Xehanort. "All ours huh? Before we do so.. I will crush the organization. Our group will reign over all." Xorax looked at Master Xehanort with saddened eyes as they disappeared into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Out of Curiosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Curiosity   Out of Curiosity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of Curiosity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Oblivion :: The World That Never Was :: The World That Never Was-
Jump to: