Kingdom Hearts Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Oblivion

A Kingdom Hearts rpg.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Member?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sgrios

Sgrios

A New Member? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:21 pm

Grabs the keyblade as it slams into his gauntlet and says, I had no memories before being sealed into it... But i do remember waking up in a big white room with some pillars... I saw a black hooded guy.... That dissapeard into darkness as Xehanort appeard... He pulled away. Purpose..... I will find.... Goal... I will create... History... I shall search for... I... Will shape.... My own story.... And... Make... Voice trails off as it seems like he becomes saddend and a tear falls from his eye. "Not even he would know this but his story... Never really existed... He must make his own..." He wiped the tear away not knowing why it fell. Where did this tear come from? Begins to fall into deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:24 pm

Xorax makes half a smile on his face. He turns away and opens a corridor of darkness. Before walking in he says "Master Xehanort may have a 'mission' for you. I have something to take care of. Wait for him to brief you" Xorax fades into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Master Xehanort
Admin
Master Xehanort

PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:58 am

Master Xehanort shook his head from left to right"We dont have mission's. We all only focus on one thing, gathering information that leads us closer to Kingdom Hearts. But there are some times when I will recommend a person for you to talk to or a place for you to investigate. We go our own ways and do things our ways, but they all have to focus on our goal. We dont accept things such as you think you'r on to something and it ends up being nothing. We must always have a possitive result to our actions. Should it be negative, you'r released from the organization with no memory at all and left on a planet of our decision where you must live through the basic's you learned as a child and advance from there." He walked to a computer and sat down. He began typing things until the screen flipped to another. He then stood up and walked back to Kaden and grinned "Right now, there is a place that I recommend you explore. But this place is special and well guarded. Its ruled by a king and queen. Its full of knights and mages. So do you'r best not to get caught. The place is a white and blue castle with a flag at the top. This is all I can tell you..." He grinned at Kaden as he stood there, waiting for him to respond. [disney castle, i will try to get sum1 else who plays to rp with u there. if not, then i would just post the entire thing in one big post....]
Back to top Go down
https://khorpg.rpg-board.net
Sgrios

Sgrios

PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:21 am

Walks over to him and says, Hmmm OK I'll go check it out... waits for a portal or something to appear.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:49 am

Xorax returns through a portal of darkness and looks at Master Xehanort then Kaden. "Hmm your still here. Xorax pointed his palm next to Kaden as a corridor of darkness opened. Xorax warped behind Kaden and pushed him in walking in behind him. "I'll be going with you.. you attend to your business ill check out the cornerstone of light.
Back to top Go down
Sgrios

Sgrios

PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:58 pm

Walks into it. Whatever... Dissapears into it. (HIS NAME IS KAIZEN!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Member?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Oblivion :: Hollow Bastion :: Hollow Bastion-
Jump to: