Kingdom Hearts Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Oblivion

A Kingdom Hearts rpg.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The King's pride

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Light

Light

The King's pride Empty
PostSubject: The King's pride   The King's pride Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:32 pm

"Here we are, go nuts." Xorax walks into the castle. When he reaches the door he stops and wait for Kaizen to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sgrios

Sgrios

The King's pride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's pride   The King's pride Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:56 am

Was ahead of him. And what exactly am i supposed to do? Begins walking.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

The King's pride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's pride   The King's pride Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:01 pm

Xorax shrugs. What did Master Xehanort tell you to do?" Xorax opens the door to the castle. He proceeds up the stairs then down the hall and turns right into a thrown room.
Back to top Go down
Sgrios

Sgrios

The King's pride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's pride   The King's pride Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:51 pm

Walks Pretty much? Go in and look around... Looks around at the big white place thinking of castle oblivion.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

The King's pride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's pride   The King's pride Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:16 pm

A grin crosses Kyo's face. In that case follow me.. Kyo walks into a room with red carpet leading to an empty thrown. Kyo approaches the thrown and turns toward Kaizen. Any idea how we can move this?
Back to top Go down
Sgrios

Sgrios

The King's pride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's pride   The King's pride Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:43 pm

Walks up to it and inspects it looking all around the chair. When he found what he was looking for he touched under the left arm of the chair and jumped back as the chair slid back slowly and loudley. Like that... And if that failed I would have either moved it myself or curshed it... Hehehehe Then he walks down the stairs into the cooridor.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

The King's pride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's pride   The King's pride Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:37 pm

Xorax precedes down the stairs as an extremely bright light shows on his face. "Behold...I heard rumors...that when darkness had once consumed the light inside this orb heartless swarmed over...The reason i'm here is because im curious and I want to see what happens when nothing consumes the light. Xorax rubs his hand along the surface and looks at Kaizen.
Back to top Go down
Sgrios

Sgrios

The King's pride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's pride   The King's pride Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:23 pm

Stares blankly annoyed and thinking over what he just said... What do you mean, "When nothing consumes Light"?Then walks over to it reaching his hand out to touch it as a small pulse of light let off as he got every inch closer to it...
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

The King's pride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's pride   The King's pride Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:04 am

Xorax returns Kaizen's stare. "Think about it, If light and darkness coexist and are able to fight and consume each other for the better, then surely nothingness can do the same. It's just a theory though maybe it will do nothing. But, thats why im here.
Back to top Go down
Sgrios

Sgrios

The King's pride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's pride   The King's pride Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:53 pm

Touches the ball of light... Why do you disturb my sleep.... As it turns to darkness then light... Then it feels... Like the middle grounds of good and evil.... Interesting... So what is this thing that is talking to us............. Takes his hand off it as it rejects the evil in it.... The darkness is injected with light from the sphere and transforms... I ASKED WHO WOKE ME!!!! Kaizen just stands there studying the creature... Then motions to him that the creature is his...
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

The King's pride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's pride   The King's pride Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:17 am

Xorax, rubs the sphere the strings of dark circle his arm. He studies the creature than begins to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sgrios

Sgrios

The King's pride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's pride   The King's pride Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:16 pm

Turns around and says Hmph Ill take care of the fucker then.... Turns to the beast as his 2 swords appear in his hands....
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

The King's pride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's pride   The King's pride Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:16 am

"Do as you wish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The King's pride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's pride   The King's pride Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King's pride
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Oblivion :: Disney Castle :: Disney Castle-
Jump to: